Achievements – Week ending Friday 20th May 2022
We hold a weekly Celebration Assembly. Children are regularly awarded for a range of achievements including:
- Daily: Christian value stickers; House points and Head Teacher award stickers
- Weekly: Golden awards; Pen license awards; Times table awards; Christian Value awards; Buster’s Book Club trophy; Attendance prize draw; Class prizes and Attendance Ted
- Termly: 100% attendance bronze, silver and gold badges; 100% attendance prizes; House team trophy winners—wear their own clothes to school and Buster’s Book Club prizes
- Yearly: Awards ceremony at the end of the year—different awards to win with a prize and 100% attendance awards and prizes
The names of children gaining Golden Awards and Christian Value Awards are posted below each week.
- Suess – Penelope- for great effort in her sports day activities.
- Murphy – Shadrach – for trying his best and doing very well in his sports day events.
- Donaldson – David – for working independently in Maths and solving addition number sentences
- Dahl – Rubie- for improved retrieval knowledge in guided reading.
- Rauf – Pixie – for always working hard and having a smile on her face.
- Shakespeare – Evie – for great vocabulary work on the Maya Ball Game poem
Christian Value Awards
- Suess – Reggie- Courage- For the excellent effort in his HIIT workout.
- Murphy – Ella-Rose – Courage – for being very brave and competing in her sports day races.
- Donaldson – Courage – Tyler – for tackling the more difficult Maths problems
- Dahl – Alex- Fellowship- for being positive to his friends during sports day.
- Rauf – Laura – Fellowship – for excellent teamwork during the puzzle day.
- Shakespeare – Alina- Courage – for swimming in the deep end despite not feeling very confident.