Rosherville was pleased to receive a ‘GOOD’ rating from OFSTED after an inspection that took place in September 2022.
The outcome highlights the quality of Rosherville CofE Primary Academies, examples include:
- Pupils feel safe and know there is always an adult who can support them
- Leaders show great vision and passion in their work to develop pupils as well-rounded individuals
- Leaders are ambitious for all pupils to do well, including disadvantaged pupils and those with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND).
- Rosherville Church of England Academy is a friendly place where everyone cares about each other.
View our report on OFSTED here
“Behaviour is exemplary”. – SIAMS 2017
All Church of England Schools is subject to regular inspections by the Anglican Church.
Rosherville was pleased to receive an ‘OUTSTANDING’ rating from SIAMS after an inspection that took place in March 2017.
- Leaders have generated a distinctive and inclusive ethos which is making a significant impact on attendance, behaviour and academic achievement.
- Collective worship is highly valued and used well to raise aspirations and embed the school’s Christian values.
- Behaviour is exemplary. Children use Christian values well to regulate their own behaviour and support one another.
- Leaders embody the belief that every child of any faith and of none is loved, nurtured and encouraged to live out their inherent worth. This has supported a continuous upward trend in academic standards, closed the gaps for disadvantaged children and ensured that SMSC remains at the heart of the curriculum.
A full copy of the report can be accessed below.